Wednesday 25 December 2013

understanding khushi (chapter 16)

Chapter 16


After sometime both had got ready. Arnav had teased khushi about the love byte on his neck when khushi freeked about the several love bytes he had  given her. She had then skilfully hidden his marks of passion with concealer and her duppatta, thankfully to her style of taking duppatta. Arnav kissed all the love bytes before that and even laved them. Today arnav had even applied sindoor and then traced her mangalsutra with his kisses and said “mine”, then arnav kissed her and he could not get enough of her and said “ what have you done to me, I could not control my desires just seeing you, but after last night its impossible for me to breathe without touching you. I cannot keep my hands of you.” Then he held her from behind her waist, his arms wrapped around her stomach and his chin on her shoulders and they both looked in the mirror. It was a beautiful site and khushi blushed when arnav said “thank god, you are not wearing saree, I feel like ravishing you the moment I see you in a saree. Saree does justice to your beautiful curves and more if its red.” Khushi blushed and arnav continued “you know last night………………………………(he paused)we completed all the rasms of our marriage.”
 Khushi was confused and voiced out “we never did any rasms except the marriage in the mandir. Then how can you……………………………”

 Before she could complete arnav said “my IIM brain , your intelligent brain was unable to realise that we actually did each and every rasm. Starting from ………………………….the shagun……………..remember when I threw that duppatta and it landed on you………………… remember long back….. (khushi remembered that red duppatta which had landed on her) I had marked you, I had laid my claim on you then only…………………………….….you were destined to be mine since then………………………………………and the color of the duppatta was also the color of my passion on you………………red………………………………………………………. Then on the day of your engagement , I bandaged you on the ring finger ………………….in front of your devi maiya at the…………….. correct mahurat of the engagement. So technically you were engaged to me. You were mine even before that swine could even lay a finger on you. So your engagement with anyone else after that was null and void because I had made you, marked you mine. ……………………………………………………..Then you remember the haldi day you came here and…………………………………..(pause) di had put haldi on me and I wiped that same haldi on your duppatta and later you might not know that by mistake you had wiped your face with that same haldi duppatta while working in the kitchen and that haldi got transferred on your face, technically colouring you in my love and no one in the world has the power to decolour you out of my love………………………………………………………………………. Then in mehandi  you yourself wrote my name ……remember the A in your hand , your mouth had lied but your eyes spoke that ‘A’ was for Arnav only, you had claimed your right over me, and that day you probably for the first time felt that my absence is not liked by your heart ……………………………………………………….. you know that day when you scolded me I felt so happy and I had already given that right to you…………………………………….and then at  sangeet we danced together and what a dance it was, that killer green saree had snapped all my control ,all I wanted to do was undress you and make love to you.…………………………….and then followed our marriage and last night our consummation completed this marriage and all the marriage rituals making you mine in ways that you shall be mine always and I shall be yours forever Mrs. Khushi kumari Gupta Singh Raizada.”

3 comments:

  1. thats what i said when the plot of remarriage came in serial,,, they have dne each ans every ritual......except one which was completed in your Fiction,,,,,,
    loved it

    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. its true that they finished every ritual before the marriage.
    thx for the update,loved it

    ReplyDelete