Friday 27 December 2013

understanding khushi (chapter 17)


Chapter 17

Khushi was amused at his observance and said “arnavji I never realised it. You noticed all this and you always believed it and true our marriage was destined to happen, we were fools to not identify and understand these warning of devi maiya. You are so bad, you try pretend what you are not and I will punish you for keeping me so far from you.By the way (shying away) its Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada now. I am a married women now, so you better correct yourself and by the way now you better stay away from those skinny and malnourished models who all the time try to touch you and come near you because now you belong to me and I will not tolerate anyone getting creepy around my husband. I hate it when somebody touches you the way only I am supposed to touch you.” She warned Arnav. Arnav voiced out “yes Mrs.Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada. I actually love my name now. And on a better note why don’t you come and lay your claim on me in front of those models and mark your territory. I will be pleased. You are such a jealous, feisty and possessive women and you call me so. I will love to see the faces of few models who always wanted to trap me to marry me when I introduce you as my wife to them. On second thoughts after you get well, I will organise my coming autumn fashion week in London itself. There to all the world I shall show the entire world that I have a beautiful wife, you along with me. You need to be introduced, the world needs to know the women who could claim the heart of ASR and keep him wrapped in her love. You know we shall need a few doctors too, some girls will faint of jealousy and disappointment. “Arnav chuckled and khushi hit him and said “you shall always remain the Arnav Singh Raizada, rude and arrogant, laad governer.“ Arnav completed it and said “only for the world because they love me for money and power and those girls wanted to trap me for richness, they should know that I can get more than money and power in my life i.e love and care and you love me for being Arnav and I shall be Arnav for you always. So its final and the program is fixed. But don’t tell anyone now. Lets go downstairs and tell them about you and also tell di about leaving with us to London.”
Khushi stopped him and asked “di will break, also is it safe for her to travel in 7th month of her pregnancy, your business will suffer…… I don’t know.”
Arnav held her close and looked into her eyes and said “you know di is not weak, she is stronger than me. She was the one who told me that she wanted you back as soon as possible. And you know last night even her little one also told us that it needed you, it missed your constant chatter, so it will be more than willing to travel with its chatterbox mami. You know just as were talking about bringing you back it kicked, each time we said your name the little one kicked as if agreeing with us. And in the morning when you were bathing I had talked to di’s  doctor, she assured me that di can travel, its only in first trimester that travelling should be avoided. And it will be a good change for di also. And a doctor will accompany us in the flight so there is nothing to worry. And about my business you should know I have a head quarter in London as well, so I will operate from there. And Akash can easily handle here, he always does that when I am London or Geneva. You should know that I have 10 offices worldwide and all are interconnected. So I can easily operate from anywhere. Also khushi nothing is important than you. So as I have told you that you have absolutely no say in this matter. You just have to listen to me. Another thing khushi, I have called buajii this morning and asked her to come here and told her I brought you here last night. I think we should tell only buajii about your treatment and ask her not to tell it to babujee and amma, babujee may get shocked and his improvement may stop. Surely we can tell them after you get well. What do you say?”
Khushi was in tears and said “I think you are right and you have thought about everything and everyone far more than I could. (now she wiped her tears and mischievously  continued) By the way why did not you tell me last night that little one had kicked, I too wanted to feel it kick. It would have been fun. I cannot wait to see di and the little one. And don’t you say I speak so much, from last night you have not stopped speaking. I have never seen you talk so much. But I loved it.”
Now you stop chattering khushi and lets go, buajii must have come.     

Both ready to go down stairs and face everything together. 

5 comments:

  1. I love ur updates but if you allow me, i share some critical opinions on ur writing :)
    the most prominent one is the conversions..they are wayyy too long and explicit in the sense that at times reader tend to skip them despite the fact tht they contain information which gives meaning to the story. Still the point remains that they are too long. You may try being concise.
    Then there is the fact tht u explain a lot. You're, like i once was, under the misconception that some readers need things clear, black on white to actually understand the plot. But matter of factly, the majority doesnt.
    And lastly plz avoid grammar errors..it hinders meaning.
    I really like ur updates and wish u more readers :D hope i was helpful ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year

    Will hope you will continue your writing and share the same

    Cya

    ReplyDelete
  3. its good that arnav is organising every thing to take khushi and anjali with him
    thx for the update,loved it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply amazing. Love the closeness between Arshi. So much support and love from him.

    ReplyDelete