Saturday 21 December 2013

understanding khushi (chapter 15)

Chapter 15

(chapter contains mature content)

The morning saw the two lovers, soul mates and man and wife cuddled together in warmth of each other, sleeping peaceful after an exhausting night of love making. Arnav was first one to get slightly disturbed, but the feeling of khushi in his embrace, all naked and tired, gave his territorial pride a boost that he was the only one who shall see this beautiful creature like this and he shall be the one always to pleasure her till she was exhausted. Her surrender was the biggest gift to him. he felt elated that she was his, only his in all senses. She was looking so beautiful in her sleep with her long hair all fanning across his pillow and his chest. Her slightly swollen lips showing that she was thoroughly loved and the small love bites on her marking her as his.He felt at peace and at that moment khushi moved a bit more into his warmth and wrapped her arm around his torso and cuddling more in his embrace. He did not have the heart to disturb her so he too closed his eyes and soon again fell into sleep.


Mature content ahead(18+)

Later after an hour, khushi was woken up by sunrays reaching her eyes. She felt content; there was warmth all around her. Immediately her eyes went to her husband who was holding her flushed to himself and sleeping peacefully, looking cute. She realised it was he who was keeping her all warm and cozy and then last night, his confession and their passionate love making flashed before her. She felt shy and hid herself in his chest for few seconds and then also their last night flashed in her eyes, all his non stop kisses, his licks, his sucking, his moans and I love you’s each time he slid inside her, Her moans when they were moving together, him sliding in and out of her, and then her shattering orgasms, His after care. All flashed before her bringing a bright smile on her face which was all flushed. She felt complete, loved and wanted. And her sour body with slight aches at lower end told the story of pleasures she and her husband had shared.

She watched him sleeping and decided to explore, she shifted a bit and started kissing his face, his nose, his eyes, his cheeks, his forehead, his jaws and then she descended down his neck and kissed him, and then she saw her marks of passion on him, there were two love bites on his neck and one on this collar bone and one on his shoulder blade too. She remembered biting and sucking him while she was shattering in her orgasms. Her exploration also made her see her slight nail marks on his arms, back. she felt more shy and could not believe that she could be so wild and arnav knew and fulfilled all her need and pleasured her. Her kissing exploration disturbed arnav sleep and he waited patiently keeping his eyes closed so that she could continue without shying away. But now he needed her to kiss him on his lips and hence he surprized her by flipping her below him and looked into her eyes and said “Mrs. Raizada why did you leave my lips unattended, and by the way if I knew that this was the reward for  loving you , by now you would have been pregnant.” Khushi blushed and then latched onto his lips attending to his complaint. When they ended kissing each other arnav removed a hair flick from her face and said “I was always blown away by your beauty but after last night I cannot get you out of my thoughts even for a second, the way you shuddered and withered below me blew me out, you looked ethereal , beautiful. I told you , your are tailor made for me , my family, and my world but last night I realise you were made to fit me in bed too. Your body fit into mine perfectly like you are a part of me and your body is so attuned to my touch and needs. Only you can connect to me in these divine ways. You are mine and I am yours only. And I never shared any physical intimacy with anyone before, though I did not believe in love but my heart somehow always knew that sex and intimacy is only divine and pleasurable only when you love that person to core. And last night was all of that. It’s like seeing you, all my control is snatched away and all I want to do is ravish you to my heart content. And  I love it when you exercise your claim on me, I love those love bites you gave me, your nail scrapping undone me and your kisses are intoxicating. You can keep me trapped with them.” Khushi’s ego soared mount Everest and she felt powerful and said “The feeling was so very mutual arnav. It’s good that you told me that just like me, it was also your first time, though I love you and your past should not affect me, but you making love to someone other than me, before me coming would have hurt me. I thank devi maiya for saving you from all those sinful ladies who lust you.(she chuckled). Thankyou for completing me, and I am yours in all senses forever. But what if I get pregnant? Now when I am ill.” She worried but Arnav told her “don’t worry jaan, I had got an morning after pill for you, I did not want to wait for even a second to make you mine after you would have forgiven me, I did not know if you would want to start a family straight away or not, so just in case I got the pills and protection. I know now the situation is different but we are together and shall always be. And last night was magical.( Khushi was shying and he was loving it, but then he turned serious) khushi was I too rough last night. I hope I did not hurt you. Tell me if you are sore or hurting too much?” khushi was touched and said “no you were so caring and you did not hurt me in anyway. Yes I am a bit sore and there are slight pains but not too much, but I guess that natural and it will heal soon.” Arnav was relived and said “a hot bath with medicinal oils will help you.” Khushi was happy and smiled and her eyes carried a hint of mischief and she flipped over arnav and said “you know today I feel so elated, I know you may find it offensive Mr. Raizada, but you know having control over a powerful man like you, the fact that I can bring these pleasures to you, I can satisfy your needs, that you love me, and that only I will satisfy every kind of you needs, even if I scold you, hit you, you shall love me, and I have this intimacy with you that no other women shall ever have , gives a feel like I am so powerful.” Arnav was amused at her words and all that he could say was “yes boss, biwi ho tum meri , haq hai tumhara, mugh pe( you are my wife, its your right over me)” with that he got up and wore his trouser and helped khushi too getting up. Khushi was feeling shy so he teased “I have seen all of it and love it too” and she hit him lightly, then he covered her with his shirt from last night, he had kept for this purpose and carried her to the washroom. While she brushed and did her morning call, he filled the bath tub with hot water and poured some medicinal oil into it, and then picked her up and kept her in the tub and told her “relax, it will sooth you, till then I shall bathe in the shower and get ready.” He then pulled the shower curtain to give her privacy despite of them sharing the bathroom. Khushi was happy with his care and thoughtfulness. She felt relaxed and her sourness almost reduced and pains became almost unnoticeable with the medicinal oils.

6 comments:

  1. unexpected update.....giving surprises haa!!! loved the update,,,,he is so caring and loverable towards her and she being equal participant in their making love and open to him in everyway(emotionally and physicallt too)....loved it...... looking forward for more their love and her treatment and maybe some london tour...

    MERRY CHRISTMAS

    BTW- by her vision in one of the chap she thought of hem and her to be on commencement ceremony of her twins sibilings,,,, are we going to see it(well all the people will blowen away by seeing such hot and happening couple in Uni commencement ceremony,,,,yey ;-))....)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!d

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was soooo cutteee !! :D : D

    ReplyDelete
  4. thx for the update,loved it

    ReplyDelete