Thursday 19 December 2013

understanding khushi (chapter 14)

Chapter 14
Mature content ahead(18+)

He saw that khushi was lost in midst of passion and then with trembling voice said “I wanted to tell you about this, but then di was hurt and she needed you. Later that night when you reminded of the contract, I thought since I was not your wife so I had no right on you neither on your money. I knew if I told you about my illness you will fund my treatment but I thought I had no right to take advantage of you. Otherwise true to your words I would have been a gold digger. And the real thing was, leaving you at end of contract would have itself killed me, so it was no point asking you to pay for my treatment. Also I thought this will be end all my pains and miseries. But now I cannot leave you, I have always waited for you to love me back, now I want to live, sleep each day in your arms and wake up to your kisses, I want this marriage to be real in all senses, I want to be yours in all senses, I want to live a long life with you , feel your love each day and even hear you scold me when I don’t take of myself and I want to take care of you. And also hold your hand and tell all those models who keep ogling as if you are naked, that you are mine and only I have the right to check you out. Please hold me and do not let me go. Save me”


 When she completed Arnav was again kissing her sensually and in between kisses said  “you will live (kiss), I would not let you go(kiss), I will love you always(kiss), you have all the rights on me and everything that belongs to me (kiss), you will get well soon (kiss), we will live a long life fighting together (kiss), you shall bear my kids (kiss), and now you shall listen to me (goes down kissing to her necks) ,you along with me and di shall be leaving for London in 4 or 5 days  for your treatment , I have made all arrangements for your treatment (sucks her neck), and you shall come back all well with us back from London (leaves small love bites on her neck), and you have no say in all this. Tomorrow morning I will tell everyone and handle everything, you don’t need to worry at all (soothes his love bites), and will you allow me make love to you tonight? (looked into her eyes for permission).” Khushi was so lost in his kisses and passion .And for the first time feeling his love and felt that finally she belonged to someone. She started kissing him back with urgency and said in between the kisses “I belong to you, I will get well for you arnavji, I will live, and please love me tonight and makes me yours tonight. Show me how much you love me, show me your love ,passion, heat and intensity.” That was all he needed to know. What followed was union of two souls that was destined to happen.


MATURE CONTENT (18+) AHEAD. READERS BELOW 18, PLEASE SKIP.


The clothes were discarded in slowly and gradually. The atmosphere was filled will sound of smooches and kisses. Arnav was slow and paid attention to each and every part of her. He praised her beauty and was a slow worshipper of her, his goddess. She was all the more beautiful in her naked glory. All he had on her was her mangalsutra, red sindoor on her parting and his smell all over her.
He was too filled with her smell and beauty. Khushi was impatient and wanted the pace to be faster but he was slow as Arnav wanted khushi to absorb all his love. Khushi was drawn in his naked glory too and found him extremely beautiful with his lean frame, dark, washboard abs and his handsome face and his eyes which just like his name were oceans of love for her. Finally when he found her to be aroused and ready he entered her slowly and tenderly. He was slow and waited for her to adjust to his size and when she urged him to move and responded to him with her kisses, he set up a slow rhythm and he felt her nails scraping his back, her arms trying to hold him and pull him more. She started to enjoy and move along with him and all the time chanted his name “arnav………….” without break along with kissing him. Arnav when heard his name from his mouth without ji, he was elated and it was a gift for him to savour every time he shall love her and drive her crazy with pleasure. When he felt the tempo building he increased his pace and slid in and out of her with speed and while ramming inside her, he hit her gspot to build her orgasm. She could with each thrust feel his phallus swelling inside her and her juices flowing out. The room was filled with moans of his name and he chanted I love you with his each thrust. As the tempo built khushi wrapped her legs around his torso and urged him more into her and after a few more thrusts, her walls started clamping hard on him, very hard and she could see him and her sweating hard, but arnav continued to build several orgasms for her before he looked for his pleasure, finally after three mind shattering orgasms, he felt his climax coming, her walls were clamming hard on him ,he stopped all motions and held her, she felt every vein of his phallus pulsing inside her and then he climaxed along with her and released his seeds into her in warm spurts , which were felt by her. She held him and bit his upper lip to control her moans.  She still shivered slightly with last of her orgasms tremors and Arnav fell exhausted on her. And his weight felt so soothing to her. Later while he pulled out of her, he saw she was exhausted and he kissed her and got up and went to the washroom and got a warm damp cloth. He cleaned her up while she watched him with admiration and whelmed by his care. He came back ,kept his spare shirt for her near her side for next morning and crawled next to her, pulled over duvet over both of them. He pulled her in his arms, flushed with his body, kissed her and said “you are tired jaan, just sleep and dream about our beautiful future” and she surrendered even more and sleep soon over took her. A few minutes later Arnav too slept.

The night for them was heaven and a beautiful morning with a silver lining awaited them.


to be continued...........................
please comment

3 comments: