Saturday 4 January 2014

understanding khushi (chapter 19)

Chapter 19

Back at home Anjali though felt broken and fear of losing khushi was weakening her but she gathered courage and addressed her heartbroken family "nani we have already lost too much, but I am confident that we are not going to lose anymore. Khushi will get well, we will make a shield of our love and protect her at any cost. We have to support chote, I know how difficult it is for him. He has got happiness after a long time and I know devi maiya is not going to take it away from him. we all have to stay positive. We don't have to break."
Mami ji was first to respond and said "when we all are together nothing badwa can happen."
Nani too wiped her tears and said "true, its not time to breakdown. Khushi bitiya will be fine. I will immediately ask panditji to start mantra jaap for her wellbeing. It will provide her positivity and power to get over her illness."
Then she reached over to payal and hugged her while she was still crying and said "Arnav has not asked you to come along with them to London because he knows khushi loves you a lot and you too love her a lot and seeing her in pain will hurt you a lot and seeing you like this will hurt her too. At this time only Akash can sooth you. So just pray for her and trust me khushi bitiya will be well and we shall be there with her during her operation and after that."
Payal just nodded and said "I just don't mind anything if my khushi gets well" she was crying and Akash came over and hugged her hard, she cluched him harder and cried and akash stood there holding her and taking all her pain. Mamiji came over and pulled payal towards her wiped her tears and said "khoon bhari tang you should know crying is bad omen. Just stop it. Khushi will get well soon and I will make sure of that. Just don't breakdown, we need to support her and we shall do that with a smile and take away all her pain with it. Be strong"
Manorama was rude but comforting too and she hugged her sasuma  and stayed there for a few minutes, akash and everyone was shocked but not surprised as they knew manorama was hard at tongue but she loved all including payal and khushi too much.
Mamiji instructed akash to take payal to their room and comfort her and she herself turned towards nani ji and mamaji with tears and lunged herself towards naniji and hugged her.naniji too responded back. she knew it was manorama who had welcomed anajali and arnav into the family more than anyone and had loved them just like her own kids even more. She was the one who never differentiated between anyone of them.
Anajali and nk watched all and they too stood hugging. Mamaji was so overwhelmed and said "see amma what our khushi has done, she has bound us together tighter. It seems like we have forgotten what is to live without her. In such a short time khushi and payal have become our happiness and smiles. Its like we have forgotten to live without them. Khushi has to get well, she has no other choice, she has a family to tend. She will be well soon."
The entire raizada clan was together and they were ready to stand against what came between their happiness and khushi was indeed their happiness.
Doctor Nisha had sent Khushi's reports to liver hospital in London and had got a response too. When Khushi entered the hospital all her fears and anxiety came back. She shivered but immediately felt Arnav embrace her in his warmth and whispered in her ears "Mrs. Raizada, getting afraid does not suit your character. When you can handle the most complicated problem Arnav Singh Raizada so easily, then this illness is nothing to its comparison." Though this reduced her stress but still she was worried and Arnav could see that and realised she needed him emotionally and mentally as well to support her.
He sat her down on a bench and sat on his knees in front of her holding her hands into his said "Khushi I will not let anything happen to you. If anything has to happen then it shall happen to both of us because you are my heart. Just remember that I hold account of each of your breath, anything that touches you touches me too, whether it is happiness, sadness, pain, fear or hurt. He brought and kept her hand on his heart. Your pain and fear resonates inside me too. Similarly I know you too feel the same. I am your strength; draw your strength from me. Whenever you feel scared or your thoughts turn negative, just come to me, hold and hug me tight. Kiss me and give it all to me and I shall give you strength. Just remember I don't know about anyone else, but we four need you to live and breathe." Khushi before could stop herself and hugged him hard and stayed like that for good long 5 minutes and then something strikes her and she leaves him but partially and looks into his eyes and asked "four?"
Arnav looked into her eyes and said "me, the twins and the little one. I saw the letter Poorav and Poorvi wrote to you. Khushi you have mothered them. They have stayed away with just one hope that one day they shall come and live with you. Their life contains a big part of you, their success they credit you. You cannot leave a void in their lives. They shall otherwise always remain incomplete. About me, till you did not enter my life I never knew what was missing, but now that you have come and I know you are the happiness, the heart I never had, the contentment. Now that you have completed me and shown me what I never had and now that I have it, it's impossible for me to live without it. You are my breath. Letting you go is not an option to me. I know you will hit me for this but I will die without you. And the little one that di is carrying is already so much used to your pampering that it would not be able to be happy without its mama and mami. Khushi you have no choice but to fight and win, so many lives are dependent on you. You have to get well for me."
This was more than a booster for khushi and she pulled Arnav from his collar and said "yes, you will be punished for your repeated mistake. And yes you are my strength." Arnav chuckled and said "I will love to be punished"
After a while they both gathered themselves and moved towards Doctor's cabin. The doctor seated them and said "It's good to see you two together. (she looked at khushi) you are very lucky Khushi , you have got a strong, loving, caring husband. Yesterday when I saw him, I was afraid for the two of you, but the way he handled it, he was so strong and clear about what he had to do for you, I could see his love for you. Indeed a lucky women.(khushi blushed a little and held Arnav's hand ) .The good news is that the l have got the feedback from London and they have studied her case and are so positive about her recovery and the key doctor Ms. Sifiana will personally attend her. So I have prepared a reference for you. Khushi I know you must be feeling anxiety and fear, it's not easy to be positive, but trust me when I say this that more than 95% of patients with initial stage cancer, have got cured and are living a beautiful life. So your positivity will help you get over this easily. And you have Arnav with you, a life ahead with him, get well for him. And Arnav just let me know when you are leaving and all the required shall be taken care of.And now if you wish to ask anything?"
Arnav answered her "Thank you doctor. My assistant Aman will provide you with all the details and I shall remain in touch with you."
With that he and Khushi left for shantivan. On reaching home he briefed everyone about what the doctor had told. He later carried khushi back to the bedroom and kissed her and said "I need to go to the office for a while. And I shall be back in the evening. Take care and please rest for me." The kiss lingered on for a while and then informing nani and payal about khushi he left to make all arrangements about the London trip.     

5 comments:

  1. lovely update.Arnav is sweetheart

    Happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  2. The family is very supportive and caring.............everybody wants khushi to recover soon...............Arnav will make everything right..............Amazing update....thanks for the PM

    ReplyDelete
  3. the family is very supportive,lol mami and her words always make me laugh
    thx for the update,loved it

    ReplyDelete
  4. mami's words are cute, love to c another side of her

    ReplyDelete